To ensure smooth and consistent delivery of services to internal customers while proactively identifying and proposing changes in policies and procedures to further streamline HR & Admin Services.
1. To ensure best possible HR professional services to the employees in line with the specified and approved HR & Admin policies & procedures.
2. Maintain optimum level of HR & Admin services to internal customers by ensuring SLAs and KPIs are met and a proactive and service oriented approach is adapted to address employees HR & Admin related concerns.
3. Plan, prioritize and utilize inventory, supplies, services staff, domain specific maintenance activities and other related resources effectively and economically in order to ensure consistent and quality services.
4. To ensure timely and adequate support to HR Business Partners and other HR functions in the area of HR & Administration services.
5. Ensure timely and accurate compilation of payroll and review/ analyze claims including Hospitalization & OPD.
6. Oversee and Support in arrangements pertaining to functional responsibilities for regional recreation events/meetings.
7. Manage, retain, and motivate the Regional HR & Admin Services team in order to maximize their productivity and ensure that all HR operational tasks, deadlines, and deliverables are met.
8. Ensure punctuality and discipline of support staff in line with the company guidelines and policies.
9. To maintain effective & professional working relationship amongst all regional functions/departments, while ensuring best conduct, effective team building and problem /conflict resolution approach.
10. Manage good business relationships with external suppliers to ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
Manage and maintain service levels of HR & Admin transactions.
Timely resolution of employee queries and advice on policy matters.
Timely and accurate processing of payroll and smooth transfer of salaries.
Plan and Prioritize Inventory and Resources adequately.Required Skills
- Relevant software expertise (Oracle, MS VISIO, MS Project, SPSS)
- Team player with good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Possess initiatives and able to multitask & work independently.
© 2013 Warid Telecom, All rights reserved.