To ensure smooth and consistent delivery of services to internal customers while proactively identifying and proposing changes in policies and procedures to further streamline HR & Admin Services.
1. To ensure best possible HR professional services to the employees in line with the specified and approved HR & Admin policies & procedures.
2. Maintain optimum level of HR & Admin services to internal customers by ensuring SLAs and KPIs are met and a proactive and service oriented approach is adapted to address employees HR & Admin related concerns.
3. To ensure timely and adequate support to HR Business Partners and other HR functions in the area of HR & Administration services.
4. Ensure timely and accurate compilation of payroll and review/ analyze claims including Hospitalization & OPD.
5. Oversee and Support in arrangements pertaining to functional responsibilities for regional recreation events/meetings.
6. Manage, retain, and motivate the Regional HR & Admin Services team in order to maximize their productivity and ensure that all HR operational tasks, deadlines, and deliverables are met.
7. To maintain effective & professional working relationship amongst all regional functions/departments, while ensuring best conduct, effective team building and problem /conflict resolution approach.
- Manage and maintain service levels of HR & Admin transactions.
- Timely resolution of employee queries and advice on policy matters.
- Timely and accurate processing of payroll and smooth transfer of salaries.
- Plan and Prioritize Inventory and Resources adequately.Required Skills
- Relevant software expertise (Oracle, MS VISIO, MS Project, SPSS)
- Team player with good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Possess initiatives and able to multitask & work independently.
© 2013 Warid Telecom, All rights reserved.