Achieve given targets within specified timelines, with due emphasis on quality, thus ensuring that the executed civil works at our BTS sites is according to Warids approved standards.
- Manage TSS visits of sites during acquisition phase for checking the viability of candidate; from Built perspective.
- Coordination for in time TSS response from other departments (RF, TXN etc).
- Preparation/ review of sites annexure (having tentative execution plan / layouts) ensuring to incorporate all requirements of other involved departments(RF, TXN etc.)
- Feasibility report /design reviewed from R.M & removal of observations (from the concerned consultant / designer) , if any, before allowing the Contractor to start the work
- Monitoring & ensuring the implementation of pre-defined standards /specifications during the construction phase of BTS sites.
- Physical supervision of CME works being executed at BTS sites.
- Ensuring the in time completion of CME works of monthly awarded BTS sites.
- Review of PAT folders submitted by contractors / vendors (from CME perspective).
- Manage Inspection of BTS sites for Handing over / PAT & identification of observed issues and then ensure rectification of same with in defined time period
- Conduct visit to operational sites to manage rectification / maintenance.
- Review of payment invoices (submitted by vendors); before forwarding to R.M.
1.Technical knowledge of construction and design works
2.Project handling and coordination skills.
3.Good communication skills.
Key Performance Indicators / KPIs
1.Timely completion of assigned project deliverables.
2.Quality assurance of executed works.
3.Effective coordination with line and vendors to achieve roll out targets on time.