To manage efficient energy use (Commercial Power & Fueling) in the regional network with an eye on efficiency, process effectiveness and OPEX reduction
- Ensure fueling to all regional sites as per requirements for all Prime and T-Prime sites ensuring 0% outages because of non- or delayed fueling.
- Custodian of complete refueling data.
- Responsible for accurate reporting of refueling data to WICC and Refueling NOC. Analyze refueling data, highlight pilferage's and escalate to Security vendor/ SIA team and settle proposed penalties with security companies on account of pilferages.
- Manage complete cycle of Commercial Power (CP) billing from bill collection to payment, includes liaison with other departments (Finance, O&M) for timely payments to ensure uninterrupted power supply.
- Ensure effective processes to curtail and check CP and Fuel Pilferage, theft, excess usage and excess billing by Power companies in the region.
- Ensure effective and efficient Commercial Power Trouble shooting and rectification processes nationwide so as not to have T-prime sites number exceeds 1% of total operational sites in the region at all times.
- Feedback national management on the SOPs (based on regional dynamics) and implement SOPs with all fueling vendors, security companies, DISCOs, Commercial Power Trouble shooting and rectification vendors/ service providers etc. to meet defined KPIs within the region.
- Ensure effective steps to reduce OPEX of the regional Warid network related to the energy requirements of the network. Develop pilferage control measures and ensure implementation through SIA teams