Achieve rollout targets within specified timelines, with due emphasis on quality, thus ensuring that rollout is according to Warid approved standards.
- Conduct RFI of newly built sites as per Warid standards.
- PAT (Provisional Acceptance Test) of BTS sites, Transmission links and BSCs as per approved protocols.
- PAC visits for RAN deliverables.
- Inputs for updating weekly and monthly reports.
- Active participation in inhouse activities for cost saving.
- Provision of FDDs and follow up for provision of SDDs to concerned parties.
- Proposing implementable solutions for RFI dependencies (sharing sites).
- BoQ verification for ODM, IBS, BTS and associated microwave equipment.
- Coordination with Vendors/subcons for projected and unprojected RAN deliverables.
- Update assigned rollout trackers.
- Floating current rollout summaries to various Warid offices on weekly basis.