To fulfill the customers/commercial function needs by designing, developing and implementing modern telecommunication’s VAS solutions in the most cost efficient, robust and re-deployable way.
- Plan, implement and deliver Value Added Services based on requirements from Commercial functions.
- Communicate with commercial functions in order to present technical capabilities and increase the awareness about the possibility of introducing new revenue generating services.
- Develop short-term operational action plans for introduction of new VAS and implement those according to the quality, price and time specification.
- Evaluate from technical perspective whether particular Value Added Service should be developed, implemented in-house, or outsourced to external provider.
- Integrate the required databases, identify technical specifications and build the necessary interfaces for developing VAS.
- Monitor performance of the respective databases in order to optimize their operations.
- Design telecommunications next generation service network systems and develop converged value added services interfacing with GSM/GPRS/PSTN signaling protocols.
- Participate in requirement gathering; architecture and system design and integration with postpaid billing system and different nodes of IN (EMM, EMA, MINSAT, AIR etc.) and VAS Nodes (SMSC, MMSC); design review and code review; project co-ordination and its related activities.
- Develop software system testing and perform system analysis using telecom industry standard.
Key Performance Indicators KPI’s:
- VAS services availability during 99% of supported hours.
- Integration of third party content/service provider within timelines provided by QA.
- Problems solved or escalated to the correct group/team.
- SLA and KPI fulfillment provided by concerned department.
Strong understanding of SDLC and OOP & Design.
Development in Java/J2EE and related technologies.
Service Delivery Platform Setup, Administration and development experience.
Knowledge of SUN, Linux server and Windows Server/ RDBMS.
Knowledge of interfaces towards network, CRM and 3PP applications.