The program is specially designed for the
unemployed youth so that they obtain basic
training to enhance their skills
Warid runs its internship program throughout the year whereby we accept applications for "Project-Based" internships which is an excellent opportunity for current students and fresh graduates to work in a stimulating environment that will foster your creativity and push you to take initiatives.
Making the best out of it
Our internship program is focused on developing the professional skills of the individuals by providing them with thorough exposure in their area of interest. Interns at Warid get to experience a journey filled with critical scenarios to enhance their decision making skills, team-based projects to polish the team-management ability and targets that discover the emerging leadership abilities in them. The program is designed in such a way that you are given significant tasks that add value to an ongoing project whereby at the end of
Our internship program provides us with an opportunity to interact with talented individuals like you who are most likely to become a part of our future work-force whereby we encourage applicants to demonstrate their potential through performance. Warid believes in Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) for everyone therefore profiles of theRead More
How To Apply
Applicants who possess the above mentioned attributes and are currently enrolled in an undergraduate/master's degree program or have completed one are encouraged to apply for the internship program by submitting their resume to us ( click here to submit).
At Warid Telecom, we consider our employees to be our most valuable resource. Therefore, we strive to provide them with an environment of trust and compassion that encourages teamwork and harmony, enabling us to affectively achieve organizational goals.
Our organizational culture is characterized by a set of morals and values that we strongly adhere to.
These values are based on the following principles:
- Our commitment to excellence exceeds defined standards.
- We are ambitious while setting our goals and we firmly believe in taking ownership of the tasks entrusted to us.
- We take pride in our determination to succeed and are fuelled by our desire to continuously improve the way we do business.
- We believe in focusing our concentrated energy on ourselves, our people, our customers, our organization and our community, giving way to a brighter existence.
- We believe in being at our best, demonstrating maximum due diligence in all our negotiations.
- Integrity and trust form the backbone of all our activities.
- Our actions are ethical and credible; we ensure transparency and fairness in all our dealings.
- We are respectful in our interactions with others and maintain highest moral standards even in the most difficult of situations.
- Our commitment to honesty is also evident in our appreciation and welcoming attitude towards candid feedback.
- We remain truthful with ourselves, our people, our organization, our customers and our community in all of our dealings.
- We grab opportunities by their horns, daring to go down new roads; challenging accepted wisdom.
- We stand up for what we believe in; we do not cower in the face of resistance. We make decisions that are right and we stand by them even if they are unpopular.
- We challenge the status quo to move humanity forward and are willing to sacrifice all to gain more.
- We have the audacity to look for alternate perspectives and adjusting our sails accordingly.
- We believe in strong personal effectiveness.
- We honor our meetings and deadlines ardently; we follow office protocol in true letter and spirit.
- We believe that by covering time delays we create opportunities for new idea generation.
- We believe in optimal productivity while remaining confined within our fiscal limits.
- We aspire to making quicker decisions in an intensely competitive service industry leading to higher stakeholder engagement.
- We treasure teamwork as it is our solemn belief that the best ideas are created in partnership.
- By personifying mutualism, we stand by the quote 'All for one, one for all'. We don't leave any comrade behind; we believe in moving forward, together as one Family.
- We don't believe in disillusionment of functional silos and believe in the magic of cross-functional integration.
- We develop opportunities for crafting new work relationships that carry the organizational objectives forward.
CV – Make a differenceYour CV is the very first medium of interaction with the recruiter, hence it is of critical importance. The objective of your CV should be focused on what you are going to contribute
How to applyYou should make sure that they you are applying for a relevant position. Read and understand the Job Description and evaluate yourself against the requirements in terms of capabilities as well as experience.
Prepare for the interview - know the organizationBefore going for an interview, the most important step is to carry out research about the organization, its culture and the job you are applying for.
Make an impression
When you appear for an interview, you are being analysed for all your actions from entering the office till the time you leave.
Wait patiently for the time that has been communicated to you regarding shortlisting.